Looking after your pelvic floor exerciser
Looking after Your MyKORI
Take care when using MyMyKORI for the first time, vibration can be intense. This product is for personal use only and is not to be shared with others to prevent cross contamination.
- Clean your MyMyKORI after every use.
- Take care when cleaning MyKORI Remember it is an electrical item, moisture can damage the product and also react with the batteries.
- Always remove the batteries before cleaning and after using your MyMyKORI in order to keep it in optimum condition.
- Keep MyKORI clean and dry, store in a dry place, moisture can damage batteries and motor.
- Always store your MyKORI separately, different materials have different chemical configurations and may react with each other.
- Always allow MyKORI to cool down before storing in a safe place, vibrators are electrical and motors get warm with use. Preferably in its own storage bag in between use, remove the battery and store in a cool dry place.
- Excessive usage of MyKORI will wear out the motor and may cause the motor to overheat. If you feel MyKORI is getting unduly hot, switch off and allow it to cool down, before continuing to use.
- Take care when using oils and lubricants so that they do not enter the battery compartment as they can react with the batteries.
- Use with water based lubricant only.
BATTERY CARE INSTRUCTIONS BATTERY CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
IF THE BATTERY COMPARTMENT CONTAINS A PROTECTIVE SHEATH PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE.
- Do not mix different types of battery brands, or mix new and used batteries, as this may affect the performance of your MyKORI.
- Only use the recommended type of batteries, as stated on the package.
- Batteries must be inserted with the correct polarity (+/-).
- Only operate when fully assembled in accordance with instructions (See diagram).
- The supply terminals should not be short circuited i.e. do not bridge terminals with metallic material.
- Take care when cleaning your toy remembering it is an electrical item and moisture can damage your toy and also react with batteries.
- Do not use rechargeable batteries.
- Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged.
- To maintain battery life remove batteries after each use and before cleaning, this will help to keep your toy in optimum condition.
- Exhausted batteries should be removed from the product and recycled in accordance with manufacturers recommendations.
- Store your vibrator in a clean dry environment as moisture can damage the batteries and the motor.
- Take care when using oils and lubricants that they do not enter the battery compartment as they can react with batteries.
WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS, CHECK YOUR BATTERIES, THEY ARE USUALLY THE PROBLEM. RENEW YOUR BATTERIES TO RETURN YOUR MyKORI TO OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE.
WARNING • To avoid injury or aggravation of pre-existing conditions, this device should not be used on swollen calves or unexplained calf pain
- If you are unsure or pregnant – please consult a doctor before use.
- Please retain all packaging since it contains important information
- THIS IS NOT A CHILDREN’S TOY – ADULT USE ONLY
- Not for use by persons under the age of 18
In the interest of hygiene, once the packaging has been removed, the item is non-returnable. Statutory rights are unaffected.
WEEE: This product is classified as Electrical and Electronic Equipment. Should the time come for you to dispose of this product, please ensure that you do so in accordance with the European Waste of Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive and compliance with local laws relating to this directive.