We do update this Policy from time to time so please do return and review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
Information you give us: We will collect the information that you give to us when using our website. If you choose to fill in a contact form on the website, you may be asked to provide information about yourself, such as your name and contact details. We will also collect information that you provide to us by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
Information we collect about you: This is different to “information you give us” because it relates to technical data that we collect. We may collect technical information that has the potential to identify you, such as the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. We may also collect information about your visit, including the full uniform resource locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), searches made, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us.
Information we receive about you from third parties: We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you, when we collected that data, that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, social media platforms, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
What Do We Do With Your Personal Data?
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- To despatch goods
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
We will never pass your details or data to any third parties.
This section of the Policy describes the things that we do with your data that arise from our monitoring of the website and the collection of your information whilst using the Site. We may use this information:
- to identify patterns that we can use in our marketing strategy and to help us develop, administer, support and improve our services and features and adverts;
- to conduct reviews that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website;
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- for shopping cart functionality
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers in the UK. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Hosting may be provided by a company operating outside the EEA. Territories outside of the EEA may not have equivalent legal protections to those that apply within the EEA but we are under a duty to make sure that our suppliers and contractors located outside of the EEA continue to take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. By submitting your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Third Party Links
You mind find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access To Your Personal Data
We retain access to all personal information that we have collected from you or about you. We do not pass on your information to any third parties.
If our business is sold or merged, or if we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. We will make sure that any such transfer is done in a secure way.
If we offer or supply a service to you that is provided on our behalf by a third party we may have to pass your information to them in order to deliver the service. By using this website you consent to us providing your information to the third parties authorised by us to provide such services.
We will not otherwise disclose, sell or distribute your information to any third party without your permission unless we are required to do so by law or to obtain professional advice. We will retain your information for as long as is reasonable and necessary and no longer than permitted by law.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data at any time.
You have the right to use our website without consenting to marketing and communication services that we provide. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to 78 Norbreck Road, Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, FY5 1RP.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser or device.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies allow a site or services to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
What types of cookies does MyKori use?
There are generally four categories of cookies: “Strictly Necessary,” “Performance,” “Functionality,” and “Targeting.” Websites by Diane uses strictly necessary categories of cookies on the Service. You can find out more about each cookie category below.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the Service and use its features, such as purchasing products. MyKORI does use strictly necessary cookies.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies collect information about how you have used the Service, for example, information related to the unique username you have provided, so that less strain is placed on our backend infrastructure. These cookies may also be used to allow us to know that you have logged in so that we can serve you fresher content than a user who has never logged in. MyKORI does not use performance cookies
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies allow us to remember how you’re logged in, whether you chose to no longer see advertisements, whether you made an edit to an article on the Service while logged out, when you logged in or out, the state or history of Service tools you’ve used. These cookies also allow us to tailor the Service to provide enhanced features and content for you and to remember how you’ve customized the Service in other ways, such as customizing content. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous, and they are not used to track your browsing activity on other sites or services. MyKORI does not use functionality cookies
- Targeting Cookies. MyKORI do not use targeting cookies
How long will cookies stay on my device?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
How do I turn cookies off?
It is usually possible to stop your browser accepting cookies, or to stop it accepting cookies from a particular website. However, we cannot tell if you are signed in without using cookies, so you would not be able to post comments.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the Options or Preferences menu of your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, or you can use the Help option in your browser for more details.